These Subscriber Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) govern the use by subscribers (“you” or “your”) to either or both of our Services, as defined below, which are published by CoinRecon Group (“we”, “our” or “us”) and made available on www.coinrecongroup.com and any of our other websites that link to these Terms (the “Sites”).
1. Acceptance of Terms; Modification of Terms
By using any of our Services, you agree to comply with these Terms. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR SUBSCRIBING TO OUR SERVICES. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Services. Our Services include information delivered via free content made available on or through our Sites (the “Free Service”) and premium content which you pay for through a subscription (the “Paid Service”). The Free Service and the Paid Service are collectively referred to herein as “Service” or the “Services.”
We may revise these Terms from time to time. If we change these Terms, a link to the revised version will be posted on the Sites and the effective date will be noted at the bottom of the Terms. You should review the Terms periodically for changes.
Your use of the Services after such changes to the Terms signifies your acceptance of the revised Terms.
2. Right to Use Services
Parts of the Sites, including parts relating to the Paid Service, may be accessed only with a User ID and Password. YOU AGREE THAT SUCH ACCESS TO THE SITES OR THEIR CONTENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE NAMED USER(S) ONLY. YOU AGREE FURTHER THAT YOU WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ALLOW YOUR USER ID OR PASSWORD TO BE USED BY ANY OTHER PERSON. “Named User” means the identity of the person that is provided to us as the subscriber to any of the Sites.
3. Important Disclaimers Related to our Services
a. Accuracy of Information Cannot be Guaranteed
Our Services include social media screening services, analytical products and other exclusive content. Although this material is based upon information that we consider reliable and current, we have not verified this information and do not represent that this material is accurate, current or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. The opinions expressed in such publications are those of the publisher and are subject to change without notice. The information in such publications may become outdated, and we have no obligation to update it. You are advised to discuss with your financial advisers your investment options and whether any investment is suitable for your specific needs prior to making any investments.
b. Content Not to be Construed as Personal Investment Advice
The material published as part of the Services has been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to your individual investment objectives, financial situation or means. Information published as part of the Services is not intended to constitute individual investment advice and is not designed to meet your personal financial situation. The material is not to be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security, financial product or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or trading strategy would be illegal.
4. Termination of Your Subscription
We hope that you will be fully satisfied with our Services. The following terms apply in the event that you would like to terminate your subscription to our Services:
a. Free Service Publications
You may terminate receipt of any of our Free Service publications at any time by sending us a request to remove yourself from the relevant distribution list. Every email notification you receive will include a link for you to remove yourself from the distribution list. If you feel you have been signed up incorrectly and do not wish to have access to the Free Service publications, you can remove yourself from the list by clicking that link.
b. Paid Service Publications
Our Paid Service publications generally come with either a limited-time money back guarantee or allow you to recover a portion of your purchase price. The term of the guarantee varies with each offer, and it is your responsibility to understand and comply with the offer terms prior to subscribing. If for any reason during your trial period, you are not satisfied with such Paid Service publications, you may cancel your subscription by contacting us within such trial period and you will either receive a full refund for your subscription or a partial refund of your purchase price depending on the terms of the offer. After your trial period, you may still cancel your subscription and receive a pro-rated refund for all undelivered issues.
c. Our Right to Terminate your Subscription.
We reserve the right to terminate your subscription to any of our Services at any time in our sole discretion. If we do so, we will promptly refund to you a pro-rated refund of the amount of the subscription payments you previously paid which relate to the remaining subscription period. Termination of your subscription to any of our Services may result from your violation of these Terms or any unauthorized use or reproduction or rebroadcast of any of our publications or information contained in our Services, any infringement or misappropriation of our proprietary rights, or any other reason determined in our sole discretion. You agree that if your account is terminated by us for these reasons, you will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed.
5. Additional Terms Applicable to User Contributed Content
Our Services may include comments, articles and other content which have been contributed by you or other third parties (“User Contributed Content”). You agree to be personally responsible for any User Contributed Content you submit to us and you agree to comply with the following additional terms applicable to User Contributed Content.
Your submission of User Contributed Content constitutes your acceptance, without modification, of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should not submit User Contributed Content.
By posting or submitting content to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, fully paid-up, transferable license, with the right to sublicense, use, copy, display and distribute such User Contributed Content, and to sell, modify, create derivative works from and/or to incorporate such User Contributed Content into other works in any form, medium or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, in each case, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You agree to waive any moral rights that you may have to your User Contributed Content.
When you submit any User Contributed Content to us, you agree to the following:
• You agree to be personally responsible for your User Contributed Content and to communicate your comments and opinions in a lawful and respectful manner;
• You agree that any User Contributed Content submitted by you does not defame any person or violate or infringe the intellectual property rights of any person including, without limitation, trade secrets, confidential information, copyrights, trademarks, patents, rights of publicity or any other proprietary rights;
• You agree not to submit any User Contributed Content which contains advertising, promotional materials or any solicitation of products or services without our prior written consent;
• You agree to submit User Contributed Content that is related to the subject matter of the Site and that complies with applicable law;
• You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• You agree not to submit any User Contributed Content that violates any local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or other securities laws, any rules of any securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange or The Nasdaq Stock Market or to engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
• You agree not to submit User Contributed Content which is abusive or harassing to any other person;
• You agree not to submit any User Contributed Content which contains nudity, language or other material that may be considered “adult”, obscene, indecent, objectionable or offensive;
• You agree not to harvest, collect or store personally identifying information about other users of the Site or to otherwise invade anyone’s privacy or disclose another person’s personally identifiable information in your User Contributed Content;
• You agree not to upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any User Contributed Content that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Site or any third party software, site, equipment or service;
• You agree not to engage in any activity which may compromise the stability or availability of the Site or use the Site to compromise the availability or stability of any third party site or service;
• You agree not to reverse engineer, hack, spam, block, disrupt, or otherwise change or alter, or attempt to change or alter, the Site; and
• You agree not to circumvent any security measures or any payment collections methods employed on the Site or access the Site or submit User Contributed Content after your account, access or contributing privileges have been terminated by us.
If you are aware of or experience any circumstances that appear to be a violation of these Terms, please inform us by contacting us via email to: email@example.com.
d. Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
When you submit any User Contributed Content to us, you also agree to abide by the following disclosure rules:
• You agree to disclose any conflict of interest, ownership interest, business, employment, or other financial relationship you have with any company or stocks named in any User Contributed Content you submit including, without limitation, the existence at the time of writing of a long or short position (including stocks, options or other instruments).
• You agree not to submit User Contributed Content with the intent to increase or decrease a stock’s price and sell or purchase the stock as a result of such increase or decrease.
• You agree to disclose any intent to purchase or sell a stock within three trading days of submitting User Contributed Content that discusses that stock.
e. Responsibility for User Contributed Content
Comments and views expressed on User Contributed Content are those of the contributors only and do not necessarily represent our views. We do not endorse and specifically disclaim all responsibility and liability for any User Contributed Content. We have no obligation to pre-screen or monitor User Contributed Content; however, we reserve the right to monitor, delete, move or edit User Contributed Content, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion at any time without notice to you. We also reserve the right to terminate your access to or ability to submit User Contributed Content at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
6. International Use
Information published in connection with our Services may contain references to information and materials that are not appropriate or available in countries or regions outside of the United States. Those who choose to access the Services from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.